RIK, RIKT, RIO
Our customers operate over 1,400 single shaft isothermal compressors. The unique integrated coolers allow an extremely high efficiency and operational robustness. While the core application is in air separation plants as main air or oxygen compressors, the isothermal compressor is often applied in petrochemical plants as well.
- Air flow rates from 70,000 to 800,000 m³/h and maximum discharge pressure of 20 bar (RIK/T)
- Oxygen flow rates from 10,000 to 120,000 m³/h (RIO)
After several years of continuous improvement, MAN introduced in 2014 the second generation of isothermal compressors RIKT into the market. The development focussed on optimization of the proven RIKT characteristics such as high efficiency in a wide operating range and reliable and robust long-time behaviour. At the same time, the intermediate Frame Size RIKT 150 was introduced for balanced Capex/Opex applications in the range of 3500 tpd O2 production.
- Low energy consumption
- Low noise emissions
- High reliability
- Compact (cooler bundle integrated in casing)
- Low interstage pressure loss (no interstage piping)
- Rapid installation (pre-assembled from the factory)
- Suitable for steam turbine direct drive
- Modular design
- Small footprint (small building volume)
All data provided on this site is for information purposes only, explicitly non-binding and subject to changes without further notice.